Pages

Friday 19 August 2011

Noro - The most beautiful wool I've set my eyes on



Ok, so there's this fancy wool shop in Chester. Top stuff. I might have spent .. lots on this little stash.




I think I'm in love.

I usually only buy wool when I have a plan for what to use it for (this is to avoid this situation) however... Don't you think this wool is worth the exception? After thinking dreaming about my new Noro on the way home from Chester, I came up with a plan. I have always wanted a sort of long sleeved cropped shrug thing. So, I'm going to endeavour to write my own pattern. Heck, if I can successfully hook around other people's pattern I could probably wing it on my own. As for the Araucania stuff, I don't have a plan for that yet. That will stay in my "pretties" draw for now. This drawer is only opened when I need inspiration. I do get excited by pretty wool.  Bloke ensures me this is normal... as normal as any other Bloke getting excited with a deconstructed engine strewn all over the floor.


No comments:

Post a Comment