Pages

Sunday 25 November 2012

Cotton Tape Labels




Cotton "twill" tape Labels

As I've been making a few Viking Hats for people, I needed some labels to sew onto the inside. I also thought that I could attach labels to my necklaces. I started off hand-printing each character onto the cotton tape... The ink was faint and it took forever, and it was usually untidy. SO a few blogs recommended Tshirt transfer paper, and here are my results!

I bought some Cotton tape stuff that was bright white. I dyed it with a thin solution of beige dye to make it look more.. oldererer.










Little colourful rivets on either side
1) Look cool
2) Help keep the excess from fraying





So you'll be seeing these on any of my necklaces, hats, crochet items, or anything!


Bean


No comments:

Post a Comment